Sunday, February 15, 2015

Laila

Since one post was simply not enough, and more inspiration has been yielded to me, there is a second this week.

About Laila.

I simply could not write without talking about her. The woman is lovely. I had the blessing this weekend of sitting down with her over one percent and skim coconut mocha lattes, in the plush orange armchairs of Apotheca, and soaking in her wisdom and joy.

Dearest Laila,

You inspire and drive my work to become a teacher with a heart brimful of sweetness and gentle discipline for her students. Your stories you share with me of your own babies, reminds me how much I have to look forward to when I will have my own students. Your vivacious energy is contagious to me.

Laila is an inspirational and faithful wife, daughter, sister in Christ, mother, teacher, confidant, and child of the King. I am everlastingly grateful to my Lord and Savior for bringing me into a world where she named me, and leads me on to trust in your glory.

“A cup brimful of sweetness cannot spill even one drop of bitter water, no matter how suddenly jarred.” -Amy Carmichael

My best to you,

Erin Elizabeth Duffy

No comments:

Post a Comment